Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Meals BKK Style (Thailand)



Iced green tea with red bean and a mini cheese cake. I thought it was
an egg tart at first but I was wrong.



Fried chicken laarb with rice. Chicken seasoned with mint, onion, rice powder
and a couple other herbs



FAV #3: Thai coconut pudding. Salty and sweet
coconut pudding



Tom Yum fried rice and crab fried rice


Dessert from a fabulous Japanese dessert shop at Central World. Iced coffe, chocolate pudding cake,
and strawberry shortcake with Asian sponge cake


Veggie fried rice


Veggie pad thai I shared with my brother


I do not like doughnuts what so ever but I had my
first Krispy Kreme doughnut in BKK and I am
in love. We even brought back a box to Canada but
couldn't help ourselves and ate all of it on the way back to
Edmonton.
Fried green chili omelet with Thai pork over rice. SO GOOD AND SPICY!
 I love Thai
street food.