Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Street Side Dinner by Lumpini Park (Bangkok, Thailand)

My family, Coel and my sisters boyfriend Nathan had dinner at one of the many street side pop up restaurants for Christmas Eve dinner. We ordered a table full of dishes including tom yum soup, hot pot, laarb, stir fried morning glory, bbq pork etc all washed down with Singa (and Thai soda water for me). The tom yum soup was exceptionally spicy (just the way I like it) and I will be returning just for the tom yum when I return to Bangkok from the island. I wish I could have taken more pictures of the food but we all dug into it before I remembered to take photos.

Sorry about the poor picture quality.


The fam jam

Hot pot

Tom yum with shrimp

Stir fried morning glory with garlic


Everyone enjoying a great Thai meal