Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Four Month Cross Asia Adventure

Wow, what a journey. For those who are just joining my blog now,  I have been traveling and eating my way around South East Asia for the past few months. I was fortunate enough to visit 7 different countries and spend time in many many different cities exploring what they had to offer. I also had the opportunity to spend a whole month in beautiful Yogyakarta, Indonesia interning for an Indonesian NGO. I don't know if my parents are reading this, but I just wanted to say thank you again for supporting me throughout this experience.

For those of you interested in visiting this part of the world some time in the near future, I hope my blog and my pictures can provide you with some sort of inspiration, background, and motivation to see, experience, and eat your way through Asia.


My road map